I’ll be updating this post as I move along the board.
This looks like a lot of fun and just the kind of thing I was looking for at the moment. Now, that I see everyone playing snakes and ladders, I suddenly understand why yesterday I got a notification of a like of a years-old review of Seanan McGuire’s short story, Snakes and Ladders. 😉
As I’m usually reading multiple books at the same time, I think I will try to always fit books to the squares I’ll land on.
I remember I hated Snakes and Ladders as a kid, since I never seemed to land on a ladder. I hope I’ll have better luck this time around.
1. Author is a woman – The Thorn and The Sinking Stone – CJ Dushinski
12. Author’s last name begins with the letters T, U, V, W, X, Y, or Z. – Vivatera – Candace J Thomas
18. Set in a school – The Connelly Boys – Lily Velez
This book started at a school but by the far the biggest part had nothing to do with schools, so I decided this book wasn’t a fit after all. So, only one dice this time.
22. Set in Asia – Real World – Natsuo Kirino
One of the oldest books on my TBR, set in Tokyo, Japan.
34. Snake – go back to 1
I told you I always have the worst of luck in these games.
1. Author is a woman – The Path Keeper – NJ Simmonds
7. Author’s last name begins with the letters A, B, C, or D.
Leave a Reply